wow, my mom left here an hour ago and i’m still choking on the lingering aquanet.
- it’s nice having gal pals again. i now have someone to talk to about nuva rings.
- i’ve been thinking that it would be kinda cool to be semi tumblr famous cause it seems like those who are get some nice shit sent to them . i’m thinking maybe i can complain about not affording dog food, post my address, and voila 3-5 business days later my dog can eat.
- i need to buy dog food.
- margaritas sound pretty good right now.
- and the weather is great today, just so you know.
- i’m thinking about getting my macbook fixed finally. it’s gonna cost $100(bucks) but i think it’ll be worth it. i would finally be able to turn it on for longer than 2 minutes, and i could listen to my own music again. thank jesus. and i could look at pictures, and ichat, and everything. yess!
- i can’t stand facebook anymore. i’m getting invited to these “events” and i hate committing to shit that i get invited to via the internet so i always reply ‘maybe’ because if the person really wanted you there in the first place they probably would have picked up a phone.
- my father what an ass. i should really write a book about him. he was dating this lady for like a couple months moved in with her, were engaged, they broke up. about a month later started dating this other women, 3 months later moves in with her, talking about engagement. oo i forgot to mention that my dad hasn’t worked in the 2 years. can’t stand him. i don’t want to know what women see in him. honestly, whenever i see him, i just want to punch him in the face.
- the weather is great.
- equal parts cookies and cream ice cream and mint chocolate chip ice cream tastes like thin mints.
i thought i would take this semester easy since nothing i need to take is available. so i registered for entrepreneurship, business law, spanish, and visual arts. all online classes. i don’t know how this semester will go.
so much for taking baking, baking, serving food to the elderly, and “lets just drink wine til class is over”.
are online classes a good thing or a bad thing?
I come from a town with a library that has two J.D. Salinger books and every Danielle Steel book